Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Hot Off the Presses!!

I thought I would make a little magazine out of the images from the Domestic Considerations series, two of which are to be exhibited at the Berlin Foto Biennial during the month of October.

Now the whole series can be yours, along with the image that was chosen for the 3rd International Biennial of Fine Art and Documentary Photography that was held in Malaga, Spain in 2014.  Plus there is another page containing four of my favorite digital collages and a Holga double exposure shot at a photo workshop lead by Elizabeth Opalenik, who I thank from my heart for teaching so much about photography - she is a goddess!



Domestic Considerations
12 pages, published 9/7/2016
Domestic Considerations is a series about women and how they live in the world today.
Post a Comment