Friday, May 20, 2016

Boston Biennial - almost - Update

When I bitched about this on their facebook page, I got a message from the Boston Biennial folks explaining (once more) that they had already announced you had to check the website to see if  your work got it.... and the work was digitally displayed (so of course they didn't contact me for a print).  Can you help me wipe the egg off my face?  Mea Culpa ...


Did I tell you that I entered the Boston Biennial this year with pieces from the Domestic Considerations series?  It's always interesting to see what makes the cut in different competitions.  But I hadn't heard anything from them, so I checked their website on a whim.  You will have to scroll down the page to get to the Ts for Tracy...
Domestic Considerations: Drama
I was chosen as a finalist and no one notified me!?!  Guess they didn't show the work of the finalists in the physical location in Boston as no one emailed me to say that they needed a print of the work.  So while I'm proud that one of the images made the cut, am also dismayed that there was no communication. 
Post a Comment