Monday, February 1, 2016

More Wax

Here's the third of the five encaustic 4x4" mixed media pieces that I'm working on for CSArts Maine


It's really a great deal.  You get a new piece of art each month for 3 months for only $120!!  While you can't have this piece until you sign up, I also work on commissions if you wanted something larger or in different colors.


Here's another site on which I have work, please check it out and let me know what you think about it.  You can get FREE Worldwide Shipping + 20% Off Throw Blankets and Pillows when you order from my Society6 Store. Please note that this promotion is NOT automatically available on my Store, the promotion is only available once someone clicks on the link that you share with them.

That's all for today... carry on in all your awesomeness !!



Post a Comment