Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Waxing....

So, I told you already about being accepted into the CSArts project we have here in Portland, Maine?  No, well, it's like those farm CSAs...except you buy a 3 month or 6 month subscription and you get art instead of veggies!  I think it's a brilliant concept and was eager to learn about it and grateful to be included in the first season of it!  If you click here, you'll find all the details.

Really seems like a great deal to me, especially if you've always wanted to start collecting art.  This is an inexpensive way to start your collection with small pieces. 

So I'll bet your next question is, what are you making Ann?  When I first signed on, I was thinking of doing my digital collages, but the CSArts folks wanted me to make some encaustic paintings!  These are the first two:





They are members of the Geometry of Desire series.  The one on the right, "Vertices" has 24 carat gold leaf collaged into it.  The are small, 4" square.  So, unless you sign up for a CSArt subscription, these are unavailable to the public.  Unless you want to commission one from me, which is always a possibility!
Post a Comment