Friday, January 8, 2016

Onward into the Future!

I'm a sorry excuse for a blogger since I haven't posted anything since mid-November, but you'll forgive me, right?   The day after Madeleines closed, JK & I jumped on a plane and flew out to Sacramento to visit friends and spend Thanksgiving with his sister, our niece and nephew and their families.  It was great fun to see how big all the kids have gotten plus we are making plans to see niece Renee and her daughter Hannah in NYC in April and I scored Hamilton tickets for us!

But that's then and this is now, but sometimes one leads to another like the fact that the following piece of art is my entry into the #TwitterArtExhibit (click here for more info).

Come to find out the show continues to April 26th, so we'll be able to see the work at Trygve Gallery while we're there.

It was good to have Christmas at home this year.  We had a great time hosting friends and neighbors for Christmas Day dinner....and next thing you know, it's a new year!

If you want to follow me on Instagram - click here.


Post a Comment