Sunday, December 28, 2014

Is It the Holidays Already?

The end of November and going into December are a bit of a blur for me.  I hadn't realized how much work it would be to prepare for an Open Studio and Show at Running with Scissors, be a Christmas elf and get ready to go out of town for the holidays.  Yeah, I also regularly think it will take me a much shorter time to do something than it actually does.  The sad thing is that I've thought this for years.  I should know better.  Maybe this coming year I will finally learn this lesson - or not. 


I'm half standing in this photo while my Sista is seated while I try out a new Christmas present of one of those selfie poles with a bluetooth remote.   Isn't my Sista gorgeous?  That's where we went for the holidays - to her new house in Asheville, NC.  I posted some photos on Fakebook and those of you who are not there are supposed to be able to see them if I post a link to the album.  So try this LINK.   It's not working right now, but try back in a day or two to see if I can get it resolved.


This is the hubby and me in front of some public sculpture in downtown Asheville.  I'm quite impressed with the culture and food in this town.  Really does compare well to Portland ME.

I'll be posting more shots of us here in Asheville and up near Boone NC where the hubby's brother and his family have a home in the mountains.  It's about 2.5 hours NE of Asheville.


Post a Comment