Thursday, December 5, 2013

Opening Night

It was crazy, mad, fun and I got to meet the Daddy-O of Digital Art - Laurence Gartel - and got an invite to his "Dinner Show" on Saturday night!  You can see most of the photos I shot over at the Bilhenry Gallery blog, but here are a few more.

 I actually shot this the day before and didn't realize that my colorful great toe was included, but I like it.

 Our view at lunch yesterday at a great little restaurant called Casablanca, tucked away at the Double Tree hotel.

Dig those RED boots and Bilhenry Walker's great sculpture to the right.  Walking toward me is another one of our artists, sculptor Bruce White with John Kreutzberger in the distance to the left.

Next up is going over to the VIP brunch at Pulse Miami, located in a film studio called the Ice Palace Studios.  Bringing my big camera this time.  Until tomorrow, may the art be with you.
Post a Comment