Saturday, November 2, 2013

Still not Scared?

Me and Fran Page (talented playwright and actor) at the last meeting of SnowLion Reperatory theater's PlayLab on Halloween.  Playwright Richard Ahlin brought in his one-woman piece called My Witch, based on the life of Margaret Hamilton, who played the Wicked Witch of the West in Wizard of Oz.  Ahlin's playwright audience gave him inspiring feedback and hope that it will be a swift re-write too.


Although I've been mostly spewing about visual art and video this past year, Theatre is still a love and I'm still writing plays.  One day I will set up another blog and post the plays there and offer them up the way Charles Mee does that others may take them and re-write them (b/c that's what we're all really doing anyway - rewriting the same dozen stories and all that have been around forever) and crediting me with the jumping off point.

Almost ready to go live with another blog that I'm doing for Bilhenry Gallery - I'm showing with some insanely talented artists at Spectrum-Miami - beginning of December during Art Basel - Miami.
Post a Comment