Tuesday, June 4, 2013

First Friday and More!

Since it was getting close to show time, thought I'd post about not only the upcoming First Friday at Constellation where you will still find the Viva Cuba show up until June 26th but the other show I'm in just 30 miles south of here.  Last year I just didn't have it together to enter this show, but I was determined to do so this year.  Three of the four images I submitted made it into the show.  Next week sometime I'll post them for those of you who can't make the trip out here to Maine.  Ironically this gallery is located down the road from the house where I lived for a few years as a kid in Cape Neddick.  And to add to the fun, our friends from New Hampshire are coming to the show and then we're all going to the Cape Neddick Lobster Pound... please join us at either or all places.
 
 
Post a Comment