Monday, April 1, 2013

New York Museum

Yes, I can now say I have my work in a NY museum.... the Guggenheim to be exact.  All you have to do is to click HERE..      So what thinks ya'll of this?

In other news, Emily the woman from Sage Organizer is coming in for another session to help clean and organize the studio.  I've also almost finished with getting all the art together to print that I'll upload to Adorama.  Then I'll organize a small reception party down at my little space at Constellation for the work.  Then all I have to do is to make that film of the photos for the Woodfords Club which is due end of this month!



I'm thinking the guys must be Jose Marti, Che Guvara and Grandpa Fidel.  I call him that because when people there (even the young and the liberal) spoke of him, they did so with great kindness and softness.
Post a Comment