Saturday, March 23, 2013

Deja Vue All Over Again

Just when I thought I had completely exhausted all I had to say about Cuba and our trip there, without just putting up more photos here, comes an email from the lovely and talented La Hefa (aka Elizabeth Opalenik) who has finished putting together our book about Cuba!  Just about everyone from our little group submitted 6 photos for the book and Elizabeth put them all together for this wonderful book that truly encompasses Cuba from different eyes. 

And yes, I'm still working the photos to have about 20 printed for a new show at my mini-gallery at Constellation and to pick ones that will work for a 20 minute video that I want to present at the Woodfords Club here in Portland. 

We have finished the shooting for the 3 Graces for Environmental Awareness project and now I need to start working with the images.  I'm also considering taking a workshop from one of my favorite artists - Mary Taylor.  

But I suppose my biggest news is a return to the boards!  (I know fellow journalists, I buried the lead.)  I was asked to play a part in The Crucible by Arthur Miller which is part of the Mad Horse Theatre Company's Six Pack of Miller series.  Will be great fun as this is a series of staged readings of the work and I'll get to work with Al D'Andrea from SnowLion Rep!




Post a Comment