Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy Anniversary

I don't know if you remember this piece from 2011 - Homage to Vermeer.  The first of the limited 25 editions of this sold at my solo show at Luna's Cafe just before I moved from Sacramento to Portland Maine.  The 2nd in the series is a small version that I transferred to canvas and is at Constellation Gallery waiting for its good home. 

I'm  proud to announce that the 3rd in the series has been juried into the Digital Art Guild's 10th Anniversary show at the Art Institute in San Diego!  I'm so honored to be among 19 other fabulous digital artists for this show.  I wish I could be at the reception, but we'll still be in Cuba!

Yes, big thing this year is a trip to Cuba with Elizabeth Opalenik and other photographers through a cultural exchange between the Santa Fe Photographic Workshop and a Cuban Photography Art Group.  I'm very excited, but don't expect too many missives from me while I'm there.  It's said that even in the tourist hotels the internet connections are VERY slow.  The advise one to write the post off line and upload it later.

I may be doing a couple of slide shows and talks about my trip later in the spring.
Post a Comment