Saturday, December 8, 2012

We're Off and Running

So far, we've reached the 19% funding mark on 3 Graces for Environmental Awareness!   Big thanks yous to the folks that have already contributed and have shared the project with their friends. 

Yesterday was First Friday in downtown Portland so I was at the gallery and finally caught up with the November winner of my monthly "sign up for my email list and you could win a print from this bin" thingie.  Funny how Heather picked a print that almost matched her eyes and hat!

We chose a new winner last night for December.... Jane Macomer.  I'll email you Jane to find a time to meet you at the gallery to pick your print. 

Until then, please buy your holiday gifts from artists, artisans and local businesses.  It's really all about sustainability folks!  OK... climbing off my soap box now.
Post a Comment