Thursday, October 11, 2012

Two for One

Since I missed yesterday's deadline for the Zeva's Inferno 30 days of Photos III, I'm going to make up for it by posting yesterday's theme (stalker) and today's theme (heavy).

This is my dog Crash stalking me in the studio.  Yes, he's stalking me for food because he's bored downstairs.

This is rather difficult to do today as I'm gallery sitting at Constellation Gallery this afternoon until 4 pm.  So my source of photos right now is whatever I have on Facebook or Flickr.

You know the day might be a heavy one if Zombies are Ahead!  Yes, this is from this morning's Portland Press Herald.  Tomorrow in addition to the topic of  "Five", you'll finally get to see some photos from the Fryeberg Fair!  Including Goats, Hear that Margaret Andrews?
Post a Comment