Friday, October 12, 2012

This Little Piggy

Today is the 12th day of the 30 day photo challenge hosted via Zeva's Inferno and as I sat in Constellation Gallery yesterday doing my sitting duty, I kept thinking about 5 and then I choose the cheap shot - my foot!  Five little piggies ... but thru the lens of the PaperCam app on my 'Droid!

I finally got those photos of the Fryeberg Fair up at my Flickr site and do I have one spectacular sunset shot.  I've also got it up at the Fine Art America site as well.

Hope ya'll have a great weekend.  We have some friends coming into town for a week and then another friend showing up midweek for a few days.  Should be big fun.  It's also getting to be fall around these parts and the hubby brought in all the tomatoes before they could freeze.  Tonight's menu?  Fried green tomatoes along with shrimp and cheesy grits - we're gonna eat like Southerners!

Post a Comment