Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Lucky Winner for September

Remember Electric Landscape?  It was part of my Power: Grids and Shapes show at Asylum Gallery back in 2008.  At Constellation Gallery, I have a basket of older prints and a/p (artist's proofs) that I have in on a table and I invite folks to sign up for my mailing list and maybe win one of these prints.  So for September, drum roll please, our winner is Deanna DeAngelis of  Snyder, NY!  I'm very glad that this print will have a good home.

Right now I've got three little abstract paintings at Constellation gallery that will be up until Sept 24th.
Going to Maine

Emotional Landscape: For Gerhard

Emotional Landscape: Gothic



Next month's show there is called "Fire before Ice" and I will be submitting one older piece and another newer piece from the Potency of Memory series that I think suits the theme. 

Meanwhile, on the theatre side of the aisle, SnowLion Repertory's Play Lab is giving my Orestes 3.0 a reading next week.  I'm very excited about it and can't wait to hear it aloud to see if there are any more drastic changes I need to make before sending it off to theatres looking for new work.
Post a Comment