Thursday, December 15, 2011

Happy Holidaze

Saw this in Kennebunkport a few weeks ago when I was there to pick up the work that didn't see at the Maine Women in the Arts show for Prelude to the Season there.  But the good news is that I did sell one piece - the digital woodcut Two Gulls.

 What with being  one of Santa's elves this time of year, I've gotten a bit behind in the blogging.  So the next few posts will be catch up ones in which I share the installation photos from the Windows show I was in at the E Street Gallery back in October and the Lumens show (which runs until Dec 27th).

In the meantime, one of my peeps in the Digital Art Guild Yahoo Group - Wayne Cosshall - is now publishing Digital ImageMaker International.  You can get a copy via PDF and read a wonderful article about Bonny Lhotka, whose work I have admired for many years.
Post a Comment