Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Back in the Saddle

The strangest thing has happened - my blog just disappeared from cyberspace last week!  Now it's back with no explanation or reasons or anything.  I wonder if it had anything to do with blogger changing it's look over the past two weeks. 

I'm finishing up work on the lightboxes getting ready to ship them to Sacramento, where they will be on display at Lumens Gallery thanks to the good folks at the Center for Contemporary Art Sacramento and the marvelous intern Diana Bowers who will be installing the show.

Also looking forward to getting together with good friends and family, now that my brother and his wife are in town now along with my niece Sara. 

One of the light boxes I'll be exhibiting is part of my motel series that I created for the 2009 Greeting from NadaDada Motel show at the Barrick Museum in Las Vegas.

Motel Variations: Biggest Little City
Post a Comment