Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day 2011

For those of you not on Facebook, here are some photos of last night's backyard BBQ here in Portland Maine.  It was a balmy 76 last night and the reason we have Crash on a long leash is because we don't have the fence up yet.  Hopefully they will start on that the end of next week.  Wishing all my US friends and family a happy Memorial Day and Happy Monday to everyone else!

 Latest Hipstamatic iPod self portraint

 Our little back yard in Portland Maine


JK at our little table looking down from the back door


 I marinated the chicken in some local stout and BBQ sauce... it was great!



I also made some German potato salad and a chopped salad of tomato and avocado.


JK with the Green Man that Mark LiCalsi made for us years ago.

The lilac bush in our back yard from which I'm gonna get some clippings so I can have more lilacs!


Crash in the grass - we had to tie him up b/c we're still waiting for the fence guy to finish.   
We also put up some art last night - my friend Barbara's painting is over the fireplace now.
My friend Cherie's print of her mixed media painting of Denali looks great in the dining room.

Post a Comment