Thursday, July 8, 2010

Santa Fe Photo Workshop


I truly was going to find the time to blog during this Santa Fe Photo Workshop w/Elizabeth Opalenik, but I had not realized the intensity of the week.  Today is Thursday and I'm sitting in class while other folks are downloading images to write this now. 

We are here at 8:30 in the morning to sometimes 9 at night and then going home to download the process images.  I find that it's hard to make intelligent choices that late at night when I'm so drag-assed tired.

My feedback to them would be to start sessions later in the morning and not schedule so many artists talk
at 8:30 in the evening. (I only made one of them).

This said, I would highly recommend any a workshop by Opalenik for any photographer or artist who uses photography as a basis for their work.

The image above is the beginning of a series of abstracts taken from the old prison walls.
Post a Comment