Friday, February 12, 2010

Help Haiti

I know that there are many groups and organizations doing all sorts of projects to raise money to help with the on-going disaster relief for Haiti and I expect that it will take years before things are good for the people who live there.  Let's face it, life for the have nots in Haiti is not easy, with people living in terrible conditions before the earthquake.  I just hope that as the area is rebuilt, earthquake and hurricane building codes will be enforced.

But I digress.... what I was going to tell you is that I have a piece of work in an on-line art auction for Haiti at the Monkdogz Urban Gallery on West 27th St in the Chelsea are of the Big Apple!  and the great thing about it is that you don't have to go to NY to participate!!  It's an on-line auction with some very fine art by other wonderful artists too.  All the work is 5 x 7".  My piece is #22 in the line up.  Go on, click on over THERE and bid on something.
Post a Comment