Thursday, December 31, 2009

Here's to 2010

Just after I had made a resolution to put more just artwork up here on the blog, I read Nanny Goats in Panties and see that it's not too late to join in her Resolutions Party Post.  So not wanting to be a party pooper, I'll have to make it public here!


OK....  this is called Electric Landscape from my Power Series of 2007.  It's also the new wallpaper I put up for my Twitter account.




So my other resolution is that I will learn more Romanian, so that perhaps I can be nice to the folks that don't have any English.


Of course I have really bad language skills so even if I can get one or more rudimentary phrases down like:  Boy, that show was a stinker!  I loved the way the actor used the stage space.  I also got a subliminal CD that tells me learning Romanian is easy and that I'll succeed!  I have until April, when I return to my wonderful friends in Bacau.  This is a photo of the Romanian flag that proudly waves over a bulletin board in my studio! 

And when I get over to the Nanny Goats in Panties blog, I find that her friend over at Mama's Losin It, is doing something similar!

Since I'm not a power blogger, I hope that I'm doing this correctly
5.) It’s time to list your New Year’s resolutions for 2010.


Post a Comment