Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Just Say Yes to Yourself



This cap was seen on the ground last week after a lunch meeting.  Does anyone know what the kanji symbols on this mean?  Speaking of meaning ....

Aren't self esteem and self confidence just different sides of the same coin?  I don't know about you, but from time to time I have suffered from "The  Imposter Syndrome", which is really self doubt in a different costume.  

As I've gotten older, I've realized that I couldn't be an imposter and done all that I've done in my 50 odd years on the planet.  I've also realized that I needed to be more loving to myself, to trust my intuition and go with my gut.

One of my artist friends on the Yahoo Digital Fine Arts Blog, Karen Sperling, recently posted a very personal look at how she climbed out of the deep hole of no confidence into the bright sunshine of self confidence and knowing that she IS indeed an expert, as we all are!

Here's the link to her blog post or copy and paste the following into your browser
http://artistrymag.com/blog1/?p=27



Post a Comment