Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Reno Passport

has all the artists at the El Cortez listed HERE or if that doesn't work, copy and paste the following link into your browser http://renopassport.com/nada-dada-motel-list-of-artist-hotel-rooms/ I'll be in Room 212
I'm still working on the video portion of the installation and am now on version 3... Think I'll still post version 2 which features most of the motel series art on you tube anyway.... but in listening to Mike Crain's music - "Body Seams" - I realized I needed to be more sensual with it.... and then I started playing with fractals.... will still have all the new canvases (I'm now doing a canvas giclee master of the work and then numbered digital C prints - on a lambda press) and prints. and the art above is one of the stills for version 3.... come on to Reno and see some more.....
Post a Comment