Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Photos on Flickr

I'm back in the saddle at Dragon Hacienda now and have just finished posting the rest of the photos to the Flickr site.... to see, just click on this It was an amazing experience and many thanks to Mihai Danu for suggesting me as a judge to his friend Gabriel Dutu also to Adrianna (Gabriel's beautiful and funny wife who was my translator for much of the festival), Managing Director Adrian Gazdaru, Justin (one of the company members who also served as my translator) and all the wonderful judges, actors and directors that I met there. Also big thanks go to Carmen and her hubby Valentin, who took me sightseeing and out to dinner. Carmen is a wonderful artist and I hope that her art show was great! I hope that I will be able to return to Romania next year!
Post a Comment