Sunday, March 8, 2009

Welcome Back

Greetings... Yes, I know it's been a while since I've added new material. I've got photos from our trip to Florida that I need to process and post to the Flickr site... PLUS... photos and video from the 90th Birthday Celebration of the Sweet Hubby's dad and some two dozen of the relatives! But in the meantime, I've used Merce Cunningham's "chance dance" approach to create the following picking two random abstract images, then manipulating them in photoshop.
And then news to share with you about the one-act solo show I'm directing called "Does This Show Make my Butt Look Fat?" by Joni Hilton and my upcoming trips to Boston for a conference on international art residencies and Bacau, Romania, where I've been invited to be a judge in a solo show theatre festival!
Post a Comment