Friday, October 31, 2008

My Favorite Holiday

Yup, it's today! Halloween. Numerous reasons for this including wearing goofy clothes and wigs without people looking too askance at you.
You don't have to buy anyone anything, unless of course you have a close friend or relative who's birthday is today. So that makes it probably the least commercial holiday of the year.
Except for the fact that you have to buy candy to give to the trick n'treaters. But there's no law that says it can't be chocolate and that you can't have some too! Maybe I do have a sadistic streak in me as I love to dress up and use my "witch" voice when the children come to the door to see if I can scare them!
Special thanks to my good friend Diego for posing for this photo that was shot out in the Dixon Corn Maze. It was great fun.
Post a Comment