Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hello San Diego

Just a few days ago, I got an email from the Digital Artists' Guild in San Diego that my work was accepted into their Urban Legends and County Tales show! I was really thrilled because I had worked myself up to create a new piece for the show because I didn't think any of the other pieces that I had made over the past few years really spoke to the theme. Plus the fact that on the application you had to write a little tale as to how your image spoke to the theme.
  • The opening and public reception for Urban Legends and Country Tales will be 6 to 8:30 pm on Saturday, Oct. 4th. Admission is free to the Bonita Museum, 4355 Bonita Road, Bonita CA 91902. Hours are 10:00am - 4:00pm - Wednesday through Saturday. For museum information, contact Vicky DeLong, Museum Director, 619-267-5141.
This is the art I created for the show, it's called Utter Fear and is based on a PR photo from my production of The Al Hamlet Summit which Beyond the Proscenium produced two years ago.
Post a Comment