Sunday, June 1, 2008

Up, up and away....

Those of you of a certain age will probably get the musical joke of the title, remember that old tune? What is going up? The digital drawing that is above is going off to a mail art show called "International Aspects on Drawing", being organized by Rita Da Costa. When I got word of the show, I emailed her back and asked if digital work was OK to submit and because of our language barrier, she didn't quite understand, but said she'd make an exception for me. The show is supposed to go up at The Galeristic Space (future art gallery) in Sintra, Portugal. If we have anyone reading this blog who's from that part of the world, would love to have a photo of the gallery and the work in the gallery. As a matter of fact, I'll send you a copy of it if you send me a photo!
  • I created "Leaving" while taking a digital drawing class with Marcelle Wiggins, another fabulous digital artist. She's listed in the links section, so go check out her work too.

Post a Comment