Sunday, June 15, 2008

On the Road Again...

Even though I won't be blogging this coming week or the week after, you can look forward to a couple of events. One such being is the Nada Motel Art Festival Weekend. I'll be one of about 50 artists displaying work and carrying on up in Reno at the Town House Motor Lodge from June 26th to the 28th.
The hubby and I are taking Crash the dog on a trip out to Colorado in the RV. We're going to go Highway 50 - nicknamed the loneliest highway in the US. We'll be camping at either national or state parks along the way until we get to Colorado Springs. There we visit our old friend Bud and his new wife Teresa, along wit me brudder and his family. Then it's up to Denver for more old friends - Riki, Glen and Maryann, before we head west again along I-80, after going north on I-25 to Wyoming.
I'll be making notes, sketches and of course taking photos - gad I had better go out to get another card for the camera - along the way.
Post a Comment