Thursday, May 22, 2008

Global Warming: A Hot Time in the Old Town

Unusual weather is one of the conditions of global warming I've been told, along with increased severity. Well, last weekend here in Sacca-tomatoes and up in Ashland OR, where the hubby and I took a short trip, it was unusually HOT - as in 100 degrees. We had made the plans about 8 weeks in advance and the hubby had a little window in between his work projects so we had to go. As soon as I got back to town, I started working on my mail art piece (yes, I emailed it to myself) for Asylum Gallery's International Mail Art Show which opens May 31st. I've already printed out 50 other entries from all over the world. Thank you artists and especially the Webist artists who have contributed fabulous work!! All art pieces are only $5 and 30% of the proceeds will go to the deserving Women's Wisdom Project. Here's my quick take on Hot Time in the Old Town I'll be posting my photos of Ashland and the trip up sometime next week.
Post a Comment