Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Radio Baja

Thanks for the comments on the work I put up here a few days ago.... and you must have noticed my ... instead of regular punctuation... it's a hold over from my days as a broadcast journalist in radio! when you're writing news scripts that only you or maybe one other person will read.... it's must easier to write in "speaking bursts" than take the time to use punctuation.
  • and I've noticed that the only way to get a space in between work chunks (that's what I call them, I don't like the word paragraph and besides it's more of a dada phrase) for ease of reading is to use bullets or numbers. But then again, I'm a newbie at this.
I was going to start a new writing project today where I would create characters from the Dear Abby columns in the morning paper and use them in short plays, but my hubby was too fast on the draw this morning and recycled the paper. Maybe tomorrow.
  • Here's the latest image I'm working on for a young couple's housewarming gift based on photos I took at their wedding and the pre-party bash at a Baja bar.
Post a Comment