Monday, November 26, 2007

Hope everyone had a fantastic turkey dinner and wonderful holiday. Not only did I cook a holiday dinner for in-laws and friends (9 this year), on Sunday we struck Hecuba and Dido and I fixed a spaghetti dinner for the cast and crew (12 this time). I know it's time to take off the superwoman cape because I have a sore throat! And just when you'd think that I could take a few days off, my brain starts to work again and I realize that I need to make around 20 more art pieces for my solo show at Asylum Gallery in January! Here is one piece I think is ready.... any comments?? The show is based on photographs I've taken of electrical transformers and old factories from New York to Washington DC and out here in Northern California. This is called "Now I Even Dream of Electric Transformers"
Post a Comment